BlueStacks Installing and Root BlueStacks, How to install and root Bluestacks? Rooting Bluestacks 3, How to root Bluestacks with Bluestacks Tweaker? Easiest way to root Bluestacks, Bluestacks offline installer.
BlueStacks Installing and Root BlueStacks
Do you wish to use your computer like an Android tablet? Yea, you heard it right. You can use Android operating system on your computer like a tablet. Also, you can play almost all of the Android games and use applications. All you need is a simple program. Its name is Bluestacks. We can say that Bluestacks is the best virtual Android device. Additionally, you can root it after installing Bluestacks. In this article, we will explain how to install and root Bluestacks.
There are two ways to install BlueStacks. First way: Install it in the normal way. Download the installer and start it first. Then, it will automatically download other files. The second way is BlueStacks offline installer. You can download all the files through installer. Then, you will not need internet connection afterwards.
- Our suggestion: Download BlueStacks offline installer to your computer.
- Firstly, Its name will show up as BlueStacks-Installer_BS3_native.exe
- Then, click on this file and start installation.
- Tick “Agree Software Licence” button on the bottom right and click on “Install Now”
- Your Antivirus software may cause troubles during the installation process. If it happens, disable it for a while.
- You will see “Completed” notification when it is finished. Click on this button.
- Lastly, you will see “Login on Google account to start using BlueStacks” notification on launch. You can login on Google account (Suggested). You can just close the software and skip this step to continue with Rooting process.
How to Root BlueStacks?
Step 1: We will use BlueStacks Tweaker tools to root BlueStacks. Firstly, download BlueStacks Tweaker program from here. Unzip the folder on your desktop and run BlueStacksTweaker4.exe. A window like the photo given below will pop up. Click on the Full Stop BS and Force Kill BS buttons respectively.
Step 2: After that, click on the Helpers tab on BlueStacks Tweaker program. Click on Unlock button in Root for BlueStacks section. You will see Unpatch button after a while and the rooting process will finish. At this moment, you should click on Patch button in Disable-Autoupdater, Premium, Promo, Theme sections.
Step 3: Click on Start-BS button in Main tab or just run BlueStacks directly. Afterwards, click on Patch button located in front of Disable the Window of Purchase… , Remove-preinstalled…, Disable Google sign-in areas in Helpers section.
Step 4: Later on, Open BlueStacks and click on Install APK button on the bottom right. Select SuperSU_v2.79.apk in BSTweaker/Utils folder and open it. Start SuperSu after installation. Click on NEW USER button. If you see a notification as Root undetected, you should get to the BlueStacks Tweaker Helpers section. Then, click on Patch button under Root For BlueStacks heading. After that, open SuperSU application again.
Step 5: Finally, you will get a message as SU Code needs to be updated. Continue? Click on Continue and Normal buttons respectively. You will see a notification “Installation is successful! Restarting your computer is suggested”. Click on Restart button and restart BlueStacks. Congratulations, you have finished BlueStacks Installing and Root process.