How to fix Chrome Articles Swipe Not Working? How to solve chrome mobile articles swipe to Left & Rigth not working? Why can I no longer swipe away suggested articles? Swipe to dismiss Articles For You not working.
Chrome Articles Swipe
As you know, in the Android or mobile version of Google Chrome, there are news on the home page. It was enough to drag them right or left to close those news articles. However, Google has turned this feature off in recent versions of Chrome. Instead, it replaced the larger non-scrolling news cards. Most users did not like this situation. Because you need to follow the menu and hide path to close the news, which is not practical. However, there is a workaround to turn off these news by swiping left and right. You can use the method described below for this.
Chrome Articles Swipe Not Working Solution
- Open Chrome and type “chrome://flags” in the address line and login.
- Type “Interest Feed Content Suggestions” into the search flags box.
- As soon as you write the author, the option “Interest Feed Content Suggestions” appears below.
- Check this option as “Enabled (snippets)”.
- Finally, restart Chrome by tapping the “Relaunch” button that appears below.
After performing the actions, you can go to the Chrome home page and check if the news is missing. If the news is still not scrolling, hide all old news and then load more news. Thus, new scrollable news will come.