How to Fix Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator Windows 10. How to Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator or Virus affected
Fix Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator
We use the Windows Task manager to terminate some programs or to see which programs are running in the background. However, some viruses disable Task Manager so that we don’t terminate them and detect them in this background. In this article, we will share the Task Manager Disabled Not Opened Solution for you.
Bu hataya genelde virüs bulaşmış bilgisayarlarda rastlıyoruz. Bunun için Bir Antivirüs ile bilgisayarınızı taramanızı şiddetle tavsiye ediyoruz.
Activate the Task Manager with Group Policy
- Firstly, press Win + R keys at the same time and write “gpedit.msc” and press ENTER
- Local Group Policy window will pop up. In the left menu, go User Configuration > Administrative Templates > System and then select Ctrl+Alt+Del Options.
- Then, double left click on the “Remove Task Manager”
- In the new window that opens, select Disabled at the top left and click “OK”.
Activate the Task Manager with a line of code
You can reactivate the Registry editor with a Command. To do so, copy the following code and type “CMD” in the Start menu. Command Prompt will appear. Right click on it and Run as Administrator. Just paste the code below and press ENTER on the keyboard.
REG DELETE "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System" /v "DisableTaskMgr" /f
Activate the Task Manager with registry key
- Copy the code given below and paste it to a notepad.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
- Name it as “Activate-Task-Manager.reg” and save it.
- Make sure there is .reg at the end.
- Then, double click on the file and run it.
- Press “YES” and “OK”
- You have successfully re activated Command Prompt.