Fix: USB Disk is not accesible, USB Memory Access is denied on Windows 10/7 How do I fix drive D is not accessible? How do I fix Access Denied? How do I fix my Seagate external hard drive not detected? How can I fix my external hard drive without formatting?
Disk is not accesible
The Local Disk we insert into our computer can sometimes cause access difficulties. When we try to open our USB Disk, Location is unavailable, D:\ is not accesible. Returns an error as access is denied. This error can be caused by a virus infection on the Hard Disk or some changes we have made unknowingly. This problem occurs because the Flash Memory does not have write and read permissions.
If you’ve received this error, you don’t have to worry about any damage to your information on the Local Disk. It gives this error because it does not have access only, that is, to view and read files on the disk. Now let’s come to the solution of this error.
Fix: Disk is not accesible
We will use Ntfs Drive Protection for the solution. Download the program to your computer and remove it somewhere.
- Right-click the DriveProtect.exe file in it and run it as Administrator.
- Check the Show All Drives check box.
- Select your Drive from Target Drive
- Check the Reset Permissions on All Files check box.
- Finally, click the Stop Protection button.
- The program will reset the permissions of all folders and files on the disk.
You can enter the disk and check that it works.