Fix Windows 10 Blurry Fonts Problem. Solution to Windows 10 Blurry Text Problem, Windows 10 %125 Scaling and Blurry Text Problem, Windows 8 Blurry Screen Solution. Windows 10 Blurry Text, Unclear icons
Windows 10 Resolution Problems
Texts and icons are mostly very small on screens with 1080px or higher resolution. Windows 10 changes scaling to %125 to make texts and icons bigger and easier to see. However, it may cause some texts or icons to get blurry and some people worry that it has something to do with their monitors. However, it is not the case. The problem occurs because of Windows.
Fix Windows 10 Blurry Fonts Problem
You need to change the scaling to %100 manually to fix the problem. Please follow the steps given below:
- Right click on the desktop once.
- Select “Display Settings”
- Then, under the “Monitor” tab, you will see “Scale and Edit“. After that, Select “Custom Scaling”
- Write 125 on the box and click “Apply”
- You will see a notification “Custom Scaling will not be applied until you log off”
- Then click on “Log off now”
When you restart your pc, you will see that blurry fonts is no longer a problem.
windows 10 dpi problem, windows 10 dpi fix indir, windows 10 blurry problem, windows 10 font blurry fix, windows 10 blurry apps, some applications blurry windows 10, programs look blurry windows 10, windows 125 scaling blurry