Format LG Phone, How to Hard Reset LG Phones [GUIDE], Guide to Format LG Phone, How to Format LG Mobile Phones? Guide to Restore Factory Settings on LG Phones, How to Hard Reset LG Devices?
When Should You Format Your Mobile Phone?
Your Android phone may slow down in time and you may have some software problems. These problems are like ‘’Android Interface has stopped working’’ or ‘’Android Camera has stopped working’’. And in such situations, formatting can solve the issues. Mostly, the problems occurs when you upgrade the system softwares or apply any rom changes.
There are two things to do in such situations. First one is to restore factory settings which ‘’soft reset’’, and the second one is to format which is ‘’hard reset’’. As you know, we can just restore factory settings from settings tab. However, this may not be enough to solve the problems sometimes. When Samsung devices doesn’t start up or stuck at starting screen, you can format your device through a mode called Recovery-Mode.
WARNING: As a result of the process given below, all the documents on your mobile phone will be removed. Please make sure to create a backup before starting the process.
How to Format LG Phone
You can reset LG devices in two ways: Soft Reset, Hard Reset. Hard Reset is the most extensive one. It completely resets your device.
You can restore factory settings by following Settings > General > Backup & Reset > Restore Factory Settings
To be able to hard reset your device, firstly you need to get your device in Recovery Mode. Now we will explain how to get your phone in Recovery Mode. Just note that the way we will show may not be the same for all the LG phones. If it doesn’t work for you, you can google your device model and find how it is done.
- Shut down your mobile phone completely by keep pressing Power Button.
- Then, press and keep Volume Down and Power Buttons at the same time.
- After that, you should release Power Button when you see LG Logo on the screen. But make sure that you are still pressing Volume Down button.
- You can stop pressing the button when you see No (Exit) and Yes options on Factory data reset
- Move to ‘’YES’’ option through Volume buttons then press ‘’Power Button’’ to select it.
- When there is ‘’Select Yes To Start’’ warning, select ‘’YES’’ option through Volume Buttons and press Power Button.
- After waiting some time, the phone will start up automatically. Then, you should select the language and a few more things, and your phone is ready.
Problems Are Not Solved?
If you still have problems even after the hard reset, then you may try installing Stock Rom as final solution. In this way, you can get your phone to original state.