Grand Theft Auto requires at least DirectX version 9.0 Solution. Gta Sa wants at least directX 9.0. GTA San Andreas doesn’t open. Grand Theft Auto: VC Minimum DirectX Requires Solution
requires at least DirectX 9
At least the DirectX 9.0 wants error that you receive in games can occur on your computer in two ways. First, DirectX is not installed on your computer. Secondly, if you install DirectX on your computer, you will continue to receive this error.
Either way, we will offer a solution for you. First, if you do not have DirectX installed on your computer or what you do not know; Download DirectX from here (by pressing the Download button) on your computer. Requires internet during installation.
If you install this DirectX application and continue to receive this error and you are using Windows 10; you receive this error because the DirectPlay feature required for older games is disabled. Now you can provide a solution by following the instructions that we have simplified for you.
Grand Theft Auto requires at least DirectX 9 Solution
- Press Win+R on your keyboard.
- The Run window will open.
- Copy and paste the following path into the Open box and press the OK Button.123OptionalFeatures.exe
- A window named Windows Features will open. In this window there will be list options.
- Under these options (slightly below), check the DirectPlay tile under Legacy Components.
- Finally press the OK button and wait for the process to complete.
After you do this, you can open the game again and see if the game works.
windows 10 gta sa directx 9, directx for gta san andreas windows 10