GTA Cannot find 640×480 video mode Error Solution, GTA Vice City – 640×480 Problem Solution, Cannot find 800x600x32 video mode error. Cannot find 800x600x32 video mode error
GTA Cannot find video mode
Microsoft has brought a new look to the Windows family with its latest operating system. However, these changes have caused compatibility problems in old programs and games. Most old games gave various errors in windows 10 computers. These games and some of the errors are also the errors of the 800x600x32 video mode error in the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas cannot find and the GTA Vice City Cannot find 640×480 video mode Errors. Follow the instructions below to resolve these errors.
GTA Cannot find 640×480 video mode Error Solution
- Navigate to the shortcut of Gta Game and right click with Mouse.
- In the window that opens, enter the Properties and switch to the Compatibility tab.
- Under Settings, select the Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution option.
- Finally click on the OK button.
- You can now enter and test the game.
If you’ve worked for us, we’d appreciate it if you’d comment. Good work