How to Flash Xiaomi Firmware With Mi Flash TOOL? How to Flash Xiaomi Fastboot ROM With MiFlash TOOL? How to Use Mi Flash TOOL? Install Xiaomi Fastboot Rom.
How to Flash Xiaomi Firmware
You may experience software problems on your phone. Or you may receive System errors. In such cases, loading stock roms on the phone can be a solution. You can also install different country software on your phone and return from Stock to Custom ROM.
What is MiFlash Tool?
How to Install Stock ROM on Xiaomi Smartphones and Install Software on Xiaomi Phones in this article? we will explain in detail. MiFlash Tool is the Stock ROM software packages Installation Program / Tool for Xiaomi phones. Stock rom, i.e. original software, is installed with the Mi Flash Tool. You can install various Global or European Roms with the Mi Flash Tool.
WARNING: With the Mi Flash Tool, software can be easily installed on phones that have not been touched. However, performing these operations on imei repaired devices can be troublesome. Do not forget to back up the information on your phone (Contacts, Applications, Internal Storage) before starting this process. If you follow these procedures, you assume full responsibility.
INFO: If Bootloader is not unlocked on your Xiaomi device, you cannot install different software. If you have Global software on your phone, you can still download and install Global software. If you want to install Europe (EEA) instead of Global Rom, you must unlock your device’s Bootloader. How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Devices?
Download MiFlash and Xiaomi MIUI Rom
- Go to the http://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2 link here to download the MiFlash app, which is the software for downloading and installing the Rombo Rom for your Xiaomi phone.
- Then download and install the Mi Flash application on your computer where it says “STEP 1: Download MIUI ROM Flashing Tool”.
- Then download Global or EEA (European) rum suitable for your phone model in the list a little below on the same page.
- Right click this archive you downloaded with WinRAR and say “Extract here”.
- If everything is ready, we can proceed to the loading stage.
Installing Xiaomi Fastboot ROM
- Put the device in Fastboot mode. To do this: hold down the Volume Down + Power key together when the phone is turned off until Fastboot is displayed.
- When the phone is in Fastboot mode, connect it to the computer via USB.
- Open the XiaoMiFlash application.
- Press the “Select” button and select the Rom folder you extracted from the archive and say “OK”.
- Press the “Refresh” button and the program should see your phone. (If he did not see the phone, install Adb Drivers. Then start the phone with Volume up + Power key and put it back into fastboot mode.)
- Don’t forget to select “Celan all” at the bottom in MiFlash application!
- Finally, click the “Flash” button to start the installation
- The installation may take between 10-15 minutes.
- When the installation is finished, “Success” text is displayed in green on the Miflash screen.
When the process is finished, the phone will automatically turn on. The first opening may take a long time. Install after the phone is turned on. This was all the transactions.