How to speed up Microsoft Office Performance, Microsoft Office Acceleration, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Acceleration, Office 2019 Acceleration, Office 2016 Acceleration
The performance of Office applications is also affected, depending on the performance of your computer. However, your performance is low or strong. The office can be opened a little late when you first open it. However, there is a way to speed up your Office applications. By closing Office plug-ins, you can increase performance by half in Office applications.
How to speed up Microsoft Office
- Open the Office application. For example, Word.
- Click Options in the File Menu, respectively.
- Then click the Trust Center Settings button in the Trust Center section.
- In the window that opens, click Add-ons.
- Select the option “Disable All Application Add-ons (may decrease functionality)” from the options on the right.
- Finally click OK and then click OK again to save the settings.
Thus we have accelerated the Office Word application. You can do the same in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Accelerate Office Applications in Batch
- Paste the following codes into a blank notebook (txt file).
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
- Save this notepad as Save with the .REG extension.
- For example, save as SpeedUpOffice.reg
- By double-clicking this file you created, you are accelerating Office applications by confirming the warnings.