How to Use Snapchat on Rooted Android Devices, How to Run Snapchat on Rooted Android Phones. Oh no! Your login temporarily failed, so please try again later. If your login continues to fail. Oh no! Looks like you can’t create an account right now.
Error Running Snapchat on Rooted Android Devices
As you know, when using Snapchat on rooted android phones and devices, we cannot log in or open a new account. When we want to open a new account or log in: Oh no! Your login temporarily failed, so please try again later. If your login continues to fail. Oh no! Looks like you can’t create an account right now. errors.
How to Use Snapchat on Rooted Android Devices
To use Snapchat on a rooted android phone, we will either remove root or temporarily hide it. for this we will use the Root Switch application. Download the Root Switch app from one of the links below and install it on your phone.
- Download Root Switch > Link 1 – Link 2
- When the application opens, it will ask for root privileges. Say “GRANT”
- Then select “Stop all su deamons”.
- Then disable “Enabled” section.
- You can now enter snapchat and login.
- After logging in, you need to enable and restart the phone to use root rights again.
NOTE: If your phone has an xposed framework, you should disable it with root.