Huawei Bootloader Unlock, Guide to Unlock Huawei Bootloader, How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Devices? Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Phones
One of the reasons why people choose Android phones is that these devices can easily be optimized. However, this might be a problem for phone manufacturers because if people apply any hardware changes on custom rom loaded devices, it may cause the device to have some serious hardware or software problems. For this reason, device manufacturers use bootloader locks to prevent any changes or modifications to avoid problems.
Huawei Bootloader Unlock
Huawei mobile devices may have Bootloader Locked as default. In such situation, you can not Root your device or install TWRP Recovery Mode. In this article, we will show you how to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei devices. As you know, it is not possible to Root devices that has bootloader lock. You can not tackle device’s bootloader unless you unlock it.
WARNING: Before starting this process, make sure that the device has more than %50 battery energy and you have made a backup for all of your documents. After you unlock bootloader, the device will reset everything. If you start this process, you accept the responsibility.
Download and install the programs given below to your computer:
Keep pressing to “Y” key while installing Adb-Setup and press ENTER key to finish installation. Also, install HiSuite program for drivers as well.
- Open Settings / System / About Device tab and click on the Build Number or Version Number option 4 times repeatedly. It will activate Developer Options. Now, you can open Developer Options. At this point, you should activate “Enable OEM Unlock” and “USB Debugging”
- Then dial *#06# and save your IMEI address on a notepad. If your phone has double-line, then note the first IMEI number. After that, dial *#*#1357946#*#*. It will give you Product ID. Save it on a notepad as well.
- Visit the website on this link and create a Huawei ID. Then, log in on this link by using the ID you have created. After the log in, you can visit the web site here to unlock the bootloader.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on “Next”. Fulfill the form and if everything is correct, then you will receive 16-digits Bootloader Unlock password. Note this password on a notepad since you will use it to unlock bootloader later on.
- Connect your phone to computer while the screen is open. Press Win+R buttons at the same time and write exe on the command window and press ENTER key. After that, right click on the black window and paste ADB Devices code given below and press ENTER key. You will see a notification on your phone saying “Do you want to allow USB Debugging?”. Select “Always allow from this computer” and press “OKAY”.
adb reboot bootloader
- To check if your device is connected or not, just enter Fastboot Devices command. If everything is fine, then you will see serial number of your smartphone. Then, you should add your bootloader unlock password to the code given below. And paste it to CMD screen and press ENTER
fastboot oem unlock (kilit-açma-kodu)
- It will unlock your device’s bootloader and remove all the documents and information in your phone. To restart your phone, paste the code given below to CMD screen and press ENTER
This is all about unlocking bootloader on Huawei devices. We hope you will have no problem unlocking bootloader on your Huawei devices thanks to this guide!
How to Relock Bootloader
If you wish to lock bootloader again, you can activate it by installing ram_disk on your device. To do that, please get your device on fastboot mode and copy paste the code given below:
fastboot oem relock (kilit-açma-kodu)
After that step, you need to use this code to restart your device:
huawei bootloader unlock code generator, huawei bootloader unlock fastboot, huawei unlock bootloader 2018, emui unlock bootloader, huawei bootloader unlock tool, huawei bootloader kilidi açma, adb bootloader unlock huawei, free huawei bootloader unlock tutorial by dc unlocker