How to Root Huawei P20 Lite? Huawei P20 Lite Root and Installing TWRP, How to Root Huawei Nova 3e? What is the easiest way to Huawei P20 Lite Root?
Hello dear visitor! In this article, we will explain how to root Huawei Nova 3e, as known as Huawei P20 Lite, and install Custom Recovery mode. If you have this device, you can easily root it or install TWRP Recovery by following the steps explained in this article.
WARNING: Do not forget to make a backup point on your phone for applications, numbers etc. before starting this process. It will break phone’s warranty. You declare that you accept the responsibility.
Before starting this process, Huawei device’s bootloader must be unlocked and OEM unlock is activated. Please, click here to unlock bootloader and OEM.
Download and install the programs given below to your computer:
Keep pressing to “Y” key while installing Adb-Setup and press ENTER key to finish installation. Also, install HiSuite program for drivers as well.
How to Install TWRP on P20 Lite Device
- Copy Magisk.zip and apk files to your phone’s storage and drop twrp.img file to Local Disc C:\adb.
- When you are in adb file, right click while holding SHIFT key and select Command Prompt or PowerShell in the menu.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable and turn off your phone. While it is closed and connected, press and hold Volume down and Power buttons at the same time until it starts Fastboot mode.
- Now, copy and paste the command given below to Command Prompt or PowerShell. After doing it, just press ENTER
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk twrp.img
- Congratulations! You have successfully finished TWRP Recovery process at this point. Now, it is time to restart the phone. To do this, you should press ENTER in Command Prompt or PowerShell window.
Huawei P20 Lite Root
- Now, we will root the device by using TWRP Recovery. Let’s first enable Recovery mode. For that, turn off the phone completely. After that, press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time until you see Huawei icon on the screen.
- When TWRP Recovery is enabled, you will see a notification saying “Swipe to Allow Modifications”. At this point, you must swipe the arrow to right side.
- Then, you will see options on the screen. Click on “Install” and select zip from storage. Swipe the arrow to the right when you see ‘’Swipe to confirm Flash” notification.
- After you finish the installation process, press Home button, select Reboot/System and ‘’Do Not Install’’. It will start your device.
- Lastly, we need to install Magisk Manager This application manages Root permissions just like SuperSU. Now, open file manager on your phone, find MagiskManager.apk and click on it to install.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery and Rooted Huawei P20 Lite!