How to ROOT Samsung Galaxy A30 and Install TWRP, Rooting Galaxy A30 SM-A305 Android 9.0 PIE, Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A30
You can Root Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-A305 Model with the method that we show below.
WARNING: Before starting this process, make sure to back up user data like phonebook, applications, internal storage etc. since it is going to remove all of your data in your phone. Also, some of the applications may not work, it will end your phone’s warranty. You accept the responsibility for all of the possible consequences.
Find Out Your Phone’s Model Number
First of all, we need to learn our phone’s model number. To be able to do this, go to Settings / About Device and look at the code in Model Number section. If it is in the list below, then we get to Rooting process. For Instance: “SM-A305”
Supported models: SM-A305F, SM-A305N, SM-A305DS
Unsupported models: SM-A305U
Firstly, you need to download the tools:
Odin3 v3.13.1 Downlad
SAMSUNG Mobil USB Driver Download
Magisk Manager Canary APK > Download
7-Zip Archive for Extract Stock Rom > Download
LZ4 Software for convert img.lz4 to img > Download
Step 1: Open Developer Options.
- Go to Settings > About Device > Software Information to enable Developer Options.
- Click on Build Number section 5-6 times repeatedly until you see “You are now a developer”
- Then go back to Developer Options and enable OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging
ROOT Samsung Galaxy A30
- First, download the same software that is installed on your phone, Stock Rom.
- Extract the downloaded Stock rom zip file to your desktop.
- Unzip the LZ4 zip file.
- Then drag and drop the “boot.img.lz4” file in Stock rom onto the “lz4.exe” application. This will give you a new file named boot.img.
- Now copy the boot.img file to your phone’s Internal storage.
- Download the app-release.apk file to your phone.
- Open the Magisk manager application and click the “INSTALL” button in the “Magisk not installed” section.
- Click on “Select and patch files” from the options that appear.
- Say “ALLOW” if the permission window opens.
- Select the “boot.img” file that you have previously thrown into the phone from the pop-up screen.
- After the patch, magisk will generate a file called magisk_patched.tar.
- Throw magisk_patched.tar from the phone to the computer.
- Unzip the downloaded Odin zip archive on the desktop. Run Odin3.exe. After running Odin3.exe, click the “AP” button. Select your magisk_patched.tar file from the window that opens.
- Turn off your phone completely using the power key. Then press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up together to connect to USB. When the Samsung logo appears, release the keys. When the download mode is turned on, press the Volume Up key once.
- IMPORTANT POINT: Before clicking on Start button, you need to disable Auto Reboot option on Odin. To do this, get to Options tab on Odin and disable “Auto-Reboot” option. If you don’t apply this change, then your device will get stuck on loading screen.
- ID:COM point in Odin will be blue. ID: After the COM point is blue, we will start the installation by clicking the “Start” Button in Odin.
- After the installation, PASS will appear in Odin. We will now remove the phone from USB and put it in Recovery Mode. To switch the device to TWRP Mode: First press and hold the Volume down + Power key as soon as the phone hangs up, immediately press the Volume Up + Power key and the Recovery Mode will turn on. If you miss the phone will enter safe mode.
- After the phone enters Recovery mode, go to Wipe Data/Factory Reset and select Yes to delete the data. Your data saved on your device is deleted. Do Not Boot to the Operating System, Read the Boot steps below before booting.
Starting the Phone in the Rooted System
Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons, release all keys when the Bootloader warning appears. You need to set up your device as a new device. You will see Magisk Manager between your applications. If you cannot find the application, you can manually install Magisk Manager on your mobile phone.
Starting the Phone on a Stock System
Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons, press and hold the Volume Up key and release the Power key.