How to Fix Lock Screen Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization? I cannot change Lock screen settings in Windows 10. He gives an error. I can’t change the Windows 10 lock screen settings. How can I solve it?
Some unintentional changes to Windows 10 can cause other problems. Because some changes you make will affect the operation of other programs.
Fix: Some of these settings are hidden
- Copy the code below and paste it into a Notepad.12345Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Personalization]
- Save it with the name “Fix Lock Screen.reg”. Make sure the ending is .reg.
- Open this file you created last by double-clicking it. Click “Yes” and “OK” to the warnings that appear.
- Finally, don’t forget to restart the computer.
Manually Fix Using Regedit
- Firstly, press Win + R keys at the same time and write “regedit.exe” and press ENTER
- Registry Editor window will pop up. In the left menu, go HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Personalization and rigth click “Personalization“ Option.
- Finally delete the “Personalization” option